Riverton USD 404

A School Expecting Excellence and Achieving It!

To: Parents of Students in Riverton School
From: Unified School District #404
As the parent of a student attending a school that receives federal funds under Title 1 you have the right to know the professional qualifications of each of your child's teachers:
* Whether the teacher is certified in the state of Kansas to teach the grades and subjects he or she teaches
* Whether the teacher is teaching under an emergency or other provisional certificate;
* The teacher's college major;
* Whether the teacher has any advanced degrees and, if so, the subject of those degrees;
* Whether aides or paraprofessionals provide services to your child and, if so the qualifications of the aide or paraprofessional.

If you would like to receive any or all of this information, please contact Keith Wilson at (620)848-4078 ext. 106
Riverton School P.O. Box 290, Riverton, KS 66770
Last Modified on August 16, 2016