“Try Fastweb for free and find scholarships you qualify for. Fastweb will match you to scholarships from our database of 1.5 million, based on your personal profile. With Fastweb you’ll also find financial aid tips and advice, job and internship matching, and student life news.”
Go to www.fastweb.com
Scholarship Experts - UNIGO
You must sign up for a website account.
Go to Unigo
THE EARLY ADMISSION/SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE FOR KU, K-STATE, OU, AND MANY OTHER UNIVERSITIES IS NOV. 1ST. If applying to WSU or College of the Ozarks...APPLY NOW!
Ron Hubbard Writers & Illustrators of the Future Scholarship
- Open to new and amateur Science Fiction and Fantasy Artists worldwide
- No entry fee
- Entrants retain all rights
- All judging by professional artists only
- $1,500 in prizes each quarter
- Quarterly winners compete for $5,000 additional annual prize
See Details at http://www.writersofthefuture.com/Contest-Rules-Illustrators
The Contest has 4 quarters beginning on Oct. 1, Jan. 1, April and July 1. The year ends on Sept. 30th and begins over.
WENDY'S HIGH SCHOOL HEISMAN-SENIORS 2020
Deadline Oct 2020
Open to any student with at least a B average and participating in at least 1 sport.
Don't delay - Apply now!!
COCA-COLA SCHOLARSHIP (4 Year Colleges)
Criteria: Well-rounded students, good grades, ACT scores, service and
volunteerism, club and organization membership and leadership. Applications
are available online only at:Deadline: October 31Hortia Alger Scholarship
- 2.0 GPA and require financial assistance
- enrolled full time as a high school student
- planning to pursue a bachelor's degree
- critical financial need ($50,000 or less gross income per family, if higher an explanation must be provided)
- involvement in co-curricular and community activities
- US citizen
Deadline: October 25
KU SELF ENGINEERING LEADERSHIP FELLOWS PROGRAM
Madison and Lila Self Engineering Leadership Fellows Program for engineering and computer science students.
A $24,000, 4-year financial package paired with an enrichment program.
To build talented students into talented professionals who will make a difference in business and industry.
Apply at Self Engineering Application (Due Nov. 1)
The Hagen Scholarship Foundation
Amount Varies up to $5,000 per semester
The purpose of the Hagan Scholarship is to provide each scholarship recipient with the opportunity to obtain a four-year college education and graduate debt-free.
The preferred recipient of a Hagan Scholarship will be a high achieving and self- motivated student with traditional employment experience who aspires to obtain a college education in order to realize his or her full potential.
- Must be a Missouri or Kansas resident
- Must have attended as a junior and senior an eligible high school
- Must have a 3.5 GPA or higher
- Must score 23 or higher on the ACT
- Must have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of less than $10,000 on the FAFSA (use the FAFSA Forecaster to see if you qualify at the following link https://fafsa.ed.gov/FAFSA/app/f4cForm?execution=e1s1
- Must authenticate an unmet financial need in excess of $2,000 up to( $5,000 per semester in funding!)
- Must be accepted for enrollment at an eligible college or university
- Must enroll in college the first semester after high school
- Must not have been convicted of a felony
Students are judged on how well they follow instructions!
Download application at www.haganscholarships.org
Mail to HSF
TERESA KEMP RIVERTON TEACHER ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP Due January 31
2022 Masonic Lodge General/Legacy/ and Technical Scholarships
- $250 scholarship awarded to one RHS senior pursuing a teaching degree
- Link to application Teresa Kemp Scholarship
- $1,000 Renewable Scholarships for students attending 4-year colleges
- $500 Renewable Scholarships for students attending 2-year colleges
- Link to brochure and application http://kansasmasonic.foundation/program/kansas-masonic-foundation-scholarships/
The American Legion Need A Lift?
Baseball, Jr. Shooting, Boy Scout and various other scholarships available including the Samsung Scholarship for students who have attended Boy's State and Girl's State.
Visit the website below.
Walmart Foundation Scholarships
At the Walmart Foundation, we believe that a good education creates opportunities that lead to a better life. To help offset rising college tuition costs, we recently awarded more than $10million in academic scholarships to help students enroll in higher education.
The Walmart Foundation offers two scholarship programs that benefit Walmart associates and their high school senior dependents. To learn more about these programs or to apply, click on the links below.
The Walmart Associate Scholarship is a college scholarship is available to Walmart and Sam’s Club associates who are based in the U.S. Awards are based on demonstrated financial need and community involvement.
The Foundation’s Walmart Associate Scholarship is available for associates pursuing certificates, associate, bachelor, and graduate degrees through accredited institutions of higher education and for associates participating in the Lifelong Learning
Program through American Public University. The Foundation accepts applications and awards Walmart Associate Scholarships four times a year,
The Walmart Dependent Scholarship is a $13,000 scholarship paid out over four years. Applicants must be dependents of Walmart and Sam’s Club associates, have at least a 2.0 GPA and prove financial need
Kansas Career Technical Workforce Grant
The Career Technical Workforce Grant is available to students enrolled in an eligible career in technical education program operated by a designated Kansas educational institution that has been identified as offering a technical certificate or associate of the applied science degree program at a high cost, high demand, or critical industry field. Designated Kansas educational institutions include technical colleges, community colleges, and public four-year colleges that award associate of applied science degrees: and Washburn Institute of Technology. Only technical certificate and associate of applied science degree programs are included among the eligible programs. Preference in awarding goes to applicants with financial need. Priority Deadline: May 1
Eligible Programs for Career Technical Workforce Grant: http://www.kansasregents.org/resources/PDF/2998-CTeligibleprograms1415.pdf
The Kelly Lynn Lutz Scholarship Foundation
The KLL Scholarship opportunity is a $1,000 gift, renewable for up to a total of four years ($4,000 total maximum). Scholarships are awarded annually based on the following criteria:
- The loss of a parent (biological or no) to cancer before the age of 22.
- Be a US Citizen
- Attend a 2- or 4-year (minimum) higher education establishment
- Have an interest in education, arts, environment, math, or science
- Show service involvement in the community, church, school, or other non-curricular activity
- Indicate financial need
- Submit the completed application, including personal essay and reference
$5,250 per year KU Hixson Opportunity Award
- Students must have faced personal challenges or hardships
- Students must be residents of Kansas
- Students must demonstrate financial need as determined by the FAFSA. Complete by March 1.
- Students whose parent(s) did not earn a 4-year college degree will receive priority consideration
- Students must complete the University of Kansas Admission Application http://admissions.ku.edu/ by Feb. 1
- Students must complete the FAFSA by March 1st www.fafsa.gov
- Application is online and due by February 1st http://affordability.ku.edu/cs/hixson.shtml
(Must include an essay describing your potential to succeed and any personal challenges you faced that may hinder achieving these)Shelter Insurance Foundation Scholarship
· $2,000 to a Riverton High School Senior
· Must be attending a 2-year or 4-year college in the Fall
· Must be on track for graduation
· Attached application due to Mr. Hunt by April 1st
· Include transcript and Personal ProfileShelter Insurance Scholarship Application (Download, type, and print)
REMINDER – EARLY ADMISSION/SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE FOR PSU, MSSU, AND MANY OTHER UNIVERSITIES IS February 1st!
February ScholarshipsElks National Foundation 2022 Legacy Awards$4,000 Scholarships
Are you the child or grandchild (or step-child, step-grandchild, or legal ward) of a living Elk who joined the order on or before April 1, 2015, or a charter member of a Lodge that was instituted on or after April 1, 2015? Your Elk sponsor must also be a paid-up member through March 31, 2022. Great-grandchildren are not eligible. If your parents and grandparent are both Elk members, you should apply through the parent's Elk Lodge.
Are you a high school senior?Are you planning to attend an accredited U.S. school college or university?Do you plan to take the SAT or ACT by December 31st 2020?Elks National Foundation 2022 Legacy Awards
NEO Principal / Counselor Scholarship
This scholarship will go to a Riverton Student
The student must attend NEO
$600 Per Year
Due to Mr. Hunt by March 31, 2022
Click here for the application NEO Principal Scholarship
USD 404 Education Foundation Scholarship Due March 31, 2022
Scholarships awarded from this foundation will go to Riverton USD 404 Students
Students may be attending a 2 or 4-year college or a vocational school.
Students may be majoring in any field.
You will be interviewing for multiple scholarships.
* Sara Ann Gilstrap = $500 (1 Student) – USD #404 App
* Mary Ann Talbot -$500 (4 Students) – USD #404 App
* Fred Richards = $500 (2 Students)- USD #404 App
* Doris Osborn = $250 (1 Female) – USD #404 App
* David Osborn = $250 (1 Male) – USD #404 App
* James Osborn = $300 (1 Student) – USD #404 App
* Roger Bezinque = $500 (1 Student) – USD #404 App
* Pauline Hunneycutt = $500 (1 Student) – USD #404 App
* Dr. Melissa Ann Gaines & Dustin Roy Gaines of the GainEstate Company Scholarship $500 (1)
–USD 404 App
*Melvin and Connie Richey Memorial Scholarship – 1 Designated for Technical Education
Student $500, 1 designated for a college bound student (2) –USD#404 App
* Shelter Insurance = $2000 (1 Student) – Shelter Insurance App
Fill out the following application and turn in your portfolio or resume to Mr. Hunt
Davidson Fellows Scholarships $50,000, $25,000, $10,000 Due February 10,2022
Applications can be found by going to:
DUE FEBRUARY 15- American Legion Scholarships
Click on the following for more information American Legion Scholarship