The required form is attached: 2017-18 College Visit Form
- Students must pick up parental permission slips from the guidance office.
- Counselor or parent may make an appointment with the college.
- Parental permission slips are to be turned into the counselor the day BEFORE trip is taken.
- If a student having an appointment does not keep the appointment and does not attend classes not attend classes in high school, the absence will be UNEXCUSED.
- The student will be provided a slip that is to be signed by the collegeadmission officer and returned to the counselor.
- College trips will not be allowed after April 12
- EXCEPTIONS: Auditions for scholarships for drama, debate or music or spring sports.
Last Modified on September 9, 2017