1. Students must pick up parental permission slips from the guidance office.
2. Counselor or parent may make an appointment with the college.
3. Parental permission slips are to be turned into the counselor the day BEFORE trip is taken.
4. If a student having an appointment does not keep the appointment and does not attend classes not attend classes in high school, the absence will be UNEXCUSED.
The student will be provided a slip that is to be signed by the college
admission officer and returned to the counselor.
5. College trips will not be allowed after April 12.
EXCEPTIONS: Auditions for scholarships for drama, debate or music or spring sports.
The required form is attached: 2016-17 College Visit Form